Pages

16 September, 2014

Path of Exile Crit Arc Witch

Me again,

I spent some time using the offline skill tree and I've made a bit of a theory-crafted build. It's not well optimised and it's not finished yet but it's progress at least.

I figure this will give me a fairly decent amount of crit to work with and I can transition into a Cast on Crit Ball Lightning build procced by Arc. This seems like it would be the better idea because Herald of Ash & Ele Prolif wouldn't benefit from the sheer amount of lightning damage I gain from the passive tree. Perhaps until I find myself in the right situation I won't be able to run it. Maybe with a reduced mana gem and only as a damage filler. It wouldn't be able to have many other supports linked with it because it would start to reserve a huge amount of mana and I'm not planning on running Clarity unless I absolutely have to. Running it on Blood Magic would be an alternative but without a level 20 reduced mana gem it would reserve an absolutely insane amount of life on an already squishy character. Not good.

If I link both Arc and Ball Lightning with added lightning damage and spell echo, I'll definitely be pumping some numbers, but it would mean that two six linked items would probably be necessary. It's something to work on at least, even if I end up using a Tabula Rasa. I'll definitely need a 6l for Arc but I suppose CoC Ball Lightning could live in a 4 link. It depends how many defensive set-ups I'll need.

Regardless, the thought of electricity destroying screens of mobs sounds awesome. I'm really excited about this so fingers crossed that it works as well as I'm hoping it will.

The passive skill tree would provide me with the following bonuses (and are subject to change if I think of any better routes or nodes to take. As I said, this isn't perfectly optimised yet.)

------------------------------ Passive Tree ------------------------------

+74 to Strength
+74 to Dexterity
+352 to Intelligence
+236 to maximum Mana
+119 to maximum Life
Evasion Rating: 53
+3 Maximum Endurance Charge
+3 Maximum Frenzy Charge
+3 Maximum Power Charge
4% Additional Elemental Resistance per Endurance Charge
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
5% Attack Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
5% Cast Speed Increase per Frenzy Charge
50% Critical Strike Chance Increase per Power Charge
57% increased Cast Speed
91% increased maximum Life
100% increased Mana Regeneration Rate
28% increased maximum Mana
21% increased Effect of Buffs on You
117% increased Lightning Damage
+20% to Chaos Resistance
12% increased Radius of Auras
16% increased Elemental Damage with Spells
30% increased effect of Auras you Cast
62% increased Spell Damage
+17% to all Elemental Resistances
62% increased Elemental Damage
10% increased maximum Energy Shield
18% reduced Mana Reserved
+20 to maximum Energy Shield
+15% to Lightning Resistance
10% increased Attack Speed
6% increased Movement Speed
20% increased Critical Strike Chance
7% reduced Mana Cost of Skills
5% chance to Shock
Converts all Energy Shield to Mana
Damage Penetrates 2% Lightning Resistance
+70.4% Energy Shield
+14.8% increased Melee Physical Damage
+148 Accuracy Rating
14.8% increased Evasion Rating

And for anyone that wants to see a visual representation, here's the online skill tree: Click here!

I'll post another update if I have the perfect brainwave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please keep comments relevant and civil - thanks!